One application, multiple languages
Taking your software to new markets is no small feat. Going beyond translation, we can also assess your software and development process to make sure your software is ready for localization and your target audiences. Using a variety of tools, we have the knowledge, expertise, and flexibility to localize and integrate your software, or translate then return software strings to your Integration Team in whatever format you need. The choice is yours.
One-stop shopping, from localization to launch
From software integration, product documentation, and online help to packaging and marketing collaterals, we are a one-stop shop for localizing and introducing your product to the international marketplace. Why not let one team handle all your product needs. We’ll ensure consistency and provide the same high level of quality throughout all your translations.
How we do it
At Advanced Language Translation Inc., we have the tools, technology, and expertise to localize your software into multiple languages. We can handle software strings in many different formats, including but not limited to Tab-delimited, CSV, Excel, XML, and XLIFF format. What’s more, our localization tools allow us to extract translatable text from EXEs, DLLs, and other resource files, as well as import the translations and adjust the graphical user interface as needed prior to exporting the final, localized executables or resource files.
Easy updates and patches
To ensure easy updates and patches, we make it a practice to maintain all previous project files and to import the translations into a Translation Memory, which allows us to leverage previous translation projects into new translation projects. This saves you money by eliminating re-work and allows us to identify and focus on new and updated text only.
What we can do for you
- Internationalization assessments – provide recommendations about preparing your software for localization. What will it take to be ready?
- User interface terminology development – manage all your terminology to set the foundation for consistency and usability.
- Screenshots – set up and capture visualizations to support all your product documentation and marketing collaterals.
- Localized user interface testing – perform in-country testing of your localized build.
- Online help compilation – provide complete support for many online help systems, including MadCap FlareTM.
- Supporting documentation and packaging – deliver everything you need for your software launch.
Some of the technologies we support
· Microsoft Windows (all versions)
Some of the help systems we support
· HTML Help
The tools we use
|· Alchemy Catalyst Enterprise™
· Adobe Flash and Flex
· Adobe AIR
· Lingobit Localizer
· MadCap Flare (and associated applications)
· MadCap Lingo
· SDL Trados™
· Microsoft Visual Studio™
· Our own custom-build software solutions